The 2023 BTT Memorial Day Classico is now utilizing online credentials check-ins for all teams participating in the tournament.
With the use of online check-in, we no longer have a team check-in before the tournament.
The teams will still need to do a player check-in 30 minutes prior to their match at the fields.
Multiple age divisions/brackets are planned for based on team registration/selection.
Tournament Director will notify teams prior to any change in brackets/age formats if necessary.
3 game guarantee.
This is a Stay and Play event.
Must book room minimum via BTT Housing.
This tournament is unrestricted.
Teams registered in good standing with any U.S. Soccer Federation affiliate are eligible to apply.
1st and 2nd place medals, pins to each participants & coach gift!
***Friday night play for Local teams and/or those requesting Friday play***
INFORMATION YOU NEED TO KNOW:
Friday night play for Local teams or those requesting Friday play
- Format: Tournament with Awards given to 1st and 2nd place finishers.
- Gold and Silver divisions where available. 3 game guarantee.
- All age groups will be placed by Birth Year with Gold Division
- Silver Division being primarily mixed birth year teams.
- Highlights: 1st and 2nd place medals; Pins to each participant & Coach Gift
- This is a Stay and Play event. Must book room minimum via BTT housing
- HOUSING@boisetimbersthorns.org directly for more information.
- This tournament is unrestricted.
- Teams registered in good standing with any U.S. Soccer Federation affiliate are eligible to apply.
|2012/U11 – 2011/U12||$800|
|2010/U13 – 2009/U14||$850|