St. Luke’s Medical Coverage Partnership
Click HERE to report an injury to St. Luke’s Sports Medicine
We have partnered with St. Luke’s Sports Medicine for medical coverage and treatment by St. Luke’s certified athletic trainers. This service is at NO CHARGE for BTT athletes throughout the year.
Included Services for BTT athletes:
- Injury Consultation/Evaluation/Rehab (At the BTT complex)
- On site injury clinics with St. Luke’s Certified Athletic Trainer
- Tuesday and Thursdays 5p-7p (During the season)
- Injury Assessment Report
- Summary of injury and rest/rehab requirements for parents and coaches
- Accessibility to quick appointment times with Sports Medicine Orthopedic physicians
- Concussion Management Plan (See below for resources to St. Luke’s Concussion Clinic)
- Including guidance in Return to Play steps after Medical Release Form has been signed and returned to BTT
St. Luke’s Appointment requests:
- St. Luke’s will have staff onsite at BTT complex for injury clinics on Tuesdays and Thursday from 5:00-7:00pm during August to End of October & March to End of May Annually.
- They will also staff tournaments and during selected travel events based upon need.
If you want to set a specific appointment, please contact Taylor Grubbs, ATC, directly to set up an appointment at either BTT complex or with the St. Luke’s Sports Medicine Clinic.
St Luke’s Concussion Clinic Resources:
BTT is partnering with the St. Luke’s Concussion Clinic to provide all BTT players with top level resources regarding concussion education and management.
See the content and applicable forms here:
BTT Concussion Management Plan
BTT Return to Participation form(mandatory for post concussion assessments) – Google Version
BTT Return to Participation Form – For Medical Providers (PDF Version)
BTT Parent/Athlete Concussion Education Video
BTT Parent/Guardian Acknowledgement form
“If you suspect that you or your child have sustained a concussion please contact the St. Luke’s Sports Medicine Concussion Clinic at 208-381-2665 for next steps in care. Additional concussion information can be also be found on their website at www.stlukesonline.org/
Reach the St. Luke’s Concussion Clinic: 208-381-2665